I need your help.
I’ve made this pendant and I really like it, but I have reached a creative impasse regarding how to hang it. Now I don’t care if you don’t have a creative bone in your body (or don’t really care), I’d still like your opinion.
Here it is…
It’s not that I don’t have any ideas. I’ve got loads, I just don’t know what to do. I could:
- Use some black velvet tubing spaced with the oval black drops to make a short necklace
- Make a black velvet choker with this as the accent
- Pick out the green leaf with a string of tiny green beads
- Hang it on a plain silver chain
- Make a white and black chunky beaded necklace
- Make a brown, silver and green intertwined necklace (like vines) and hang it from this
- Not bother and turn it into a brooch.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions. What do you think (please)…